Il ciclo leggi di più e quello provocato dalla pillola sono uguali? La pillola si può prendere continuativamente? Eppure, sulla pillola - unica soluzione possibile a chi non vuole tenersi fastidi e sofferenze - ci sono ancora troppe paure ingiustificate e dubbi amletici.
To rent our bikes, you must:
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Have experience riding similar high-performance motorcycles
- Have a valid motorcycle license from your home state or country
- Wear full-face helmet, gloves, jacket, long pants, and footwear covering the ankles
- Have a credit card with available credit for the full cost of your rental and damage deposit
- Acknowledge and sign our Waiver, Liability Release, and Hold Harmless Agreement
Additional rental requirements:
- You agree to ride within your own limits of ability and skill, exercising good judgment with regard to your own safety and the safety of others
- You agree to keep and maintain our motorcycles to the highest standard while in your possession, which includes proper operation of the motorcycle, checking fluid levels, tire pressure, tire wear and chain lubrication
- You agree to report any malfunction of your rental motorcycle to us immediately
- You agree to abide by all rules of the road
- You agree to wear all required safety gear at all times while operating the motorcycle
- You agree not to allow anyone other than yourself or other authorized renters under your rental agreement to operate your rental motorcycle
- You agree not to perform stunts of any kind on your rental bike including but not limited to, stoppies, wheelies, or burnouts
- We reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement and retake possession of the motorcycle in response to a violation of any of the foregoing.
- Reservations made more than 30 days in advance will be secured with a payment equal to 50% of the total rental, plus applicable taxes and insurance at the time the reservation is made. The balance due for the full rental period will be charged to your credit card 30 days from the first day of your rental period.
- Reservations made within 30 days of rental period will be charged the full amount of the rental period, plus applicable taxes and insurance at the time the reservation is made.
- Damage deposit will be authorized when motorcycle is delivered, and refunded when the motorcycle is returned on time without damage
- If you are late for your reservation, we may not be able to do your checkout until a later time that we can fit in the schedule, and we will charge a $50 fee for that reschedule. If we are able to rearrange our schedule and wait for your arrival, we will charge $50 per hour for each hour or portion of an hour that you are late, starting at your reservation time.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Payments made for cancellations made more than 30 days from the first day of the
rental period will be fully refunded. Cancellations made within 30 days of the first day of
the rental period will be charged an amount equal to 50% of the total rental amount, plus
applicable taxes. Cancellations for one day rentals will be charged the full amount of the
rental, plus applicable taxes.